Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Coffee and a Run

I got up yesterday morning wanting to run.  I love mornings like that.  Where your eyes just pop open and your desire to move is strong.  I don't get this feeling often these days with the lack of sleep that comes along with a 14 month old and being pregnant. 

My desire to move is also always coupled with the desire for coffee.  I am a coffee addict even pregnant I have never given it up.  One cup will do, but I could easily drink way more.  :)  Door County Coffee is my current favorite brand.  If you have never tried it please do its amazing. 

So while I enjoyed that morning cup of deliciousness I looked out the windows and saw MORE SNOW!!!!  Come on Wisconsin!!  It's almost April!!  Now I like running in snow usually, but my balance starts to go a little being pregnant and I am too nervous to risk falling so the treadmill it was. 

This week of the V5K Run Like a Mother Training plan calls for 3 x walk 1 minute: run 8 min.  I don't mind the treadmill too much when it includes either fantastic music, or a great show.  I am currently obsessed with Gilmore Girls so I put that in and the time flew by.  3.18 miles later I was done. 
I love this lululemon top I have them in almost all colors.
 
I think a lot while I run.  Yesterday was definitely one of those days I thought a lot of about how much I appreciate running.  I used to take it for granted, but now being pregnant with my second baby I know how amazing it is.  I had to stop running at about 32 weeks last pregnancy and I missed it soooo much.  My goal is to make it all the way through this time.  If its safe I will.

Off to work for the day!!  Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment