Friday, July 12, 2013

A few things about me

A. Single or attached? Ive been married for almost 5 years now and we are currently expecting our second baby!

B. Best Friend? Well I have a lot of great friends, but my dear friend Amanda would have to be my best.  She has a couple of kids and is my go to for mom advice.  She also is so fun to hang out with and our kids get along.

C. Cake or pie? I don't really like either, but I'm more likely to eat pie.  I'd be ok with pumpkin pie and whip cream :-)

D. Day of the week? I like any day that is not spent at work and that I get to hang with loved ones.  

E. essential item? Hm yea I don't go anywhere without my phone.  That chap stick and my son are my main items

F. Favorite color? I am a blue girl I own so much blue stuff sometimes I put multiple blues Together and look like a giant blueberry.

G. Gummy bears or gummy worms? I love gummy bears.  I take them on long runs.

H. Hometown? I'm a Wisconsin girl all the way:  love my Packers, beer, brats, and cheese :-) I'm also a dairy farmers daughter!

I. Favorite Indulgance? Wine and right now that I'm pregnant and can't have it I'm indulging in a lot of ice cream.

J. January or June? I prefer January I can always put on more clothes but I can't take off my skin in the heat.  I love snow to.

K. Kids? Yup my son who's 1 1/2 and a daughter on the way.

L. Life isn't complete without? My family love them so much!

M. Marriage date? October 4, 2008

N. number of siblings? 3 little brothers my other best friends 

O. Oranges or apples? I have a weird pregnancy craving for apples all the time.  Braeburn or pink lady are my favorites 

P. phobias? None the fears I have I fight all the time nothing stops me.

Q. Favorite Quote? What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. ~unknown 

R. Reason to smile? My sweet son I love him and he makes me laugh every day more than once :-)

S. season of choice? Fall is by far my favorite season.  The weather is cooler I love wearing capris.  I love the leaves changing and the crisp coolness in the air.  


U. Unknown fact about me? I was in 4h for 13 years I showed beef cattle, hogs, and dairy at the county fair and state fair.

V. Favorite vegetable? I'd eat green peppers any time.

W.worst habit? I try to control everything and get very anxious if I can't.  I hate the anxiety 

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Hm ultrasound I spose.

Y. Your favorite food? Pizza :-) and chipotle burrito bowl.  Yummy 

Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo.  Many things about that fit and some don't.  

That was fun for me hopefully it was for you.  If you have a chance feel free to leave a fact about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment