Saturday, July 13, 2013

Week of workouts

It's been a pretty non restful week at my house.  It's my off week from work so I should be getting more sleep and actually cleaning something, but that really hasn't happened.
 
Sweet baby has been getting up super early and then today he woke up with a high fever.  It breaks my heart to see him sick.  I've also been basically a single mom all week since my husband works nights and has been gone.  Single parenting is no joke! So between caring for my baby, attempting to cook (oh wait that requires having food in the house to cook) going to the grocery store, and has anyone found a maid that will work for free to do my laundry?? Lets just say this week hasn't been restful.  Thank God for coffee and that my baby sick or not will happily go on stroller run/walks with me.

Workouts for the week:
Tuesday: Best body Bootcamp cardio and weight routine A
Wednesday was a stroller walk and then 3.5 hours of stroller walking in the mall
Friday was a 50 min walk/run 
Today was a 45 min walk

Not bad but I missed out on my second strength workout.  With my little not feeling well I've been to busy snuggling.  

I also have been listening to my body and its started to say "less running" I'm listening.  My runs have become much more walking.  I'm happy to still be getting some running in, but my round ligaments and pelvis have been very sore the last few runs and it's then lingered all day.  Not good.  I'm not saying no running but ill be slowing down further for the last 10 weeks of this pregnancy.  

My view on my last run/walk.  Country roads make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. It's always important to listen to your body, but I'm sure even more so when pregnant. It sounds like you are still getting in some great workouts!

    ReplyDelete