Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday FunDay

My last day of off week before I go back to my 7 days of 10 hour shifts.  I am exhausted just thinking about it.  :)  Gotta make the $$ especially since I can't seem to quit buying new running clothes and shoes.  Even funnier I am buying most of them for the size I will be post pregnancy.  Soooo I can't even wear them for another 12 weeks minimum lol.  I'm a weirdo I know.

Today was supposed to be a rest day from BestBodyBootCamp however, I woke up just wanting to run.  I've been wanting to badly to go for a long run, but I know my body and at this stage of pregnancy, good 'ol 3rd trimester my body isn't prepared for that pounding.  My dear husband, son, and I went for a 3 mile run walk instead.  Mile 1 was quicker than I've ran in a while 11:52 probably because I ran the majority of it.  Mile 2 contained a little more walking, but I still held my pace to a 12 minute mile.  The third mile however, baby was starting to pound on my dear bladder which required some extra walking, and then we ran past a few friends so we had to stop and talk.  I forgot to pause the garmin.  Oh well.  It was a great run.

 
 
I've been trying to make healthier dishes lately as well.  I always like to make healthy meals, but for a while now I feel like I've been making the same things.  I found a recipe on Madelines blog Foodfamilyandfitnessblog.com for baked oatmeal.  It makes a whole dish that you can warm up piece by piece for breakfast throughout the week.
 


It's delicious we had a little as a desert after my taco bake and corn on the cob dinner.  Greatest success my toddler loved it!!!  Made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment