Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 2 of Best Body Bootcamp

Sorry for the phone post, but my toddler is obsessed with the computer and we are watching a John Deere tractor video so hell leave the phone alone not the computer.  Lol kids are goofy :-)

Yesterday was start of week 2 of best body Bootcamp.  I'm loving it.  Part of me the part that loves to push myself wants to do the level 1 rather than the beginner routine, but I know my pregnant body coupled with work won't handle it well.  To keep up with working out throughout this pregnancy I've really learned to listen to my body.  I know what will for sure be to much.  Don't get me wrong Ive pushed it to far a few times and paid for it.  I'm not perfect, but I'm 27 weeks and still working out and running so life is good.  

Yesterday I did the beginner weights with a 2.2 mile run/walk and the treadmill.  It was hard, but not to hard.  I feel great today.

Today is cardio.  It's thunderstorming so ill get it in, but not sure how yet.

Yesterday my sweet baby had his first swim lesson.
He wasn't a huge fan, but he did ok for never being in a pool before.  

Fact I didn't know pregnant women should get 100 oz of h2o! I usually do 80-90oz.  Those Recommendations are for those who don't work out.  Eek! Guess I need to step it up!

Who's running today? Anyone cross training? 

No comments:

Post a Comment