Saturday, August 3, 2013

3 things

I haven't posted this week because it started out pretty rough and I feel that I really don't want to make this blog sad or emotional.  I want to be inspiring, happy, fit-minded.  As I've thought about it all week I was reminded of other bad times in my life and how I responded.  By working out and running.

This week I finally reached the stop point of running. I'm 33 weeks and it officially hurts.  I can't argue with my body it will always win even if I try to power through it.  So to keep my emotions positive and to stay strong every day this week I've walked with my son in the BOB.  I'm also still doing best body boot camp week 7!! It has helped a little to ease to pain.

Long and short I had to find a new home for my dog who I've had for 9 years.  She  is family, but my son comes first and they weren't compatible.  Instead of waiting for something very bad to happen I found her a great home.  Its probably the hardest thing I've ever done.  I love that dog like she was my child, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't act when I saw a possibility for serious injury.  

I wish I could go for a run to heal, but I walked.  It is what it is.

My 3 things:

1. Working out always helps my mood even if its just a walk.
2. I can't wait to be posting workouts on here involving 10 mi+ runs.
3. I hope all of you are having a great weekend and running and racing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment