Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday

1. I ran yesterday! For like 5 minutes :-) but I still count it and it makes me happy. It was also great because I did it at 33 weeks and it was a stroller run/walk.  So my sweet baby was with and that always makes me happy.

2. Gilmore Girls is truly an awesome show.  I own all the seasons and have watched them a million times.  They don't get old.  

3.  I LOVE Best Body Bootcamp.  If you want a weight/cardio 8 week course that will push you and feel great then try it out.  @tinareale is who runs it and she is such a great motivator.  I can't wait to do it when I'm not pregnant.

4. I've been doing a rummage sale for the last few days tomorrow is the last day.  I'm so glad that it is.  Sitting there all day isn't that fun when it's smoking hot and I have a watermelon strapped to my belly.

5. I love my procompression socks.  They have helped my sore slightly swollen achey feet and calves through this pregnancy.  Invest if you haven't. I mean look how cute these are!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment