Friday, May 3, 2013

Rainy day and a Run

Week 9 Day 5 of TLAM Virtual 5K training and I can't believe my race is next weekend!!  I am ready and excited.  I also am excited because my dear husband and baby will be coming to watch.  I love the support.

Today's workout was a 3.2 mile run on the "dreadmill."  I am so over the treadmill, but it was pouring rain out along with being cold and gross.  Ugh no fun.  So downstairs to the treadmill it was.  Luckily it past pretty quickly because I am obsessed with Modern Family and watched an episode while on the 'mill.  I'm still incorporating walk breaks in, however today were fewer.  I did a warm-up and cool-down with 8 minute run and 2 minute walk x 3 in between.  It went well and felt good.  I love runs that go well while pregnant.  So many start to be painful, and my belly starts to push down on my bladder.

 
I have now put in 6.4 miles towards my Joggermom marathon.  Only 19.8 more to go.  I love goals and working towards something.  The sense of accomplishment of having a purpose is such a great feeling.   
 
 
On the home front my sweet baby hasn't been feeling good and that has made for a long couple of days.  I hate not knowing, not understanding what is wrong even when I try so hard to do or fix everything that I think it might be.  We are going to the Dr. today and hopefully the answer will just be teething.  I tell you what teething is bullshit.  At least its done at a time that they won't remember it because clearly he is uncomfortable right now and I ache for him. 
 
 
Also attempting homemade pizza tonight.  Kind of excited.  Cuddling on the couch with my baby is the other thing on the to do list. 
 
I hope you all have a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment