Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday night/rest day

PQuick post from my phone! Hope your weekends were all wonderful.  Mine was pretty darn good.

Saturday I had a nice 2 mile run followed by some weight lifting.  

We rummaged and got some great deals on baby clothes as well.  I've been going a bit crazy with all the things I need for a girl since all my baby stuff is boy themed.  Today I bought her a crib.  I was going to wait but there was a great deal.  Now my only other huge purchase is a double stroller.  That stuff is expensive!!!

And what else did I do today???
I met my new niece.  So sweet, little, and beautiful.  Makes me happy.

We also grilled steak and had it with huge salads with fresh mozzarella and avocado.  Yum! One of my fav things to do in the summer is grill out.

Oh and for any preggos readying I have to say the Odouls NA beer is the closest to the real thing.  

Happy Sunday! Hope your runs/races went well 

No comments:

Post a Comment