Monday, May 6, 2013

20 weeks pregnant and still running!


Today I go back to work for 7 10 hour shifts.  I knew I needed to get a run in today to help my shift be less stressful and feel better.  I also really want to put in the miles for the Joggermom Marathon.  I know I won't win, but I will feel so great when I complete this challenge.  I feel great working towards it.  Here I am finishing up my run.  I did have my dog on the leash but he was done with it when we got in the yard.


I am loving my procompression marathon socks.  Just got them in purple and had to try them out today. 

Here are my miles for the day.  The 3rd mile was in the 9 minute range for the first time in a LONG time.  It also didn't hurt my pelvis today, and I was glad for that.  I am starting to have aching in my pelvis here and there I just slow to a walk to let it ease up and then run again when it starts to feel better.

My sweet baby was out playing in the yard with my husband.  I sat down on the porch stairs and he promptly parked himself by me.  I was so proud yesterday he went to the BOB and was pushing it out of the garage pointing at me then the stroller.  He KNOWS!!  We went  for a short walk just because he clearly wanted to.  I've never been happier. 

 
This came in the mail today.  I love it and feel really great that the $ I spent on it went to aide those suffering through injuries and recovery.  Don't worry Boston I wont forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment