Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!  Thank you to all who have served our country!  I am so greatful.

What is everyone doing for there Memorial Day?  It is cold, windy, and rainy here in WI, gotta love it but its home.  We have a family cookout (cook-in thank you weather) this afternoon and another one this evening.  I love that holidays give families another reason to be together.  My family is very close we see each other often and don't need a reason to have a meal together.  I am looking forward to seeing them all today. 

No workout today for me.  Did everyone else run?  I badly need a double stroller so to pay for it I worked a 16 hour shift yesterday.  Time and a half!!  $$ good, not so good for the pregnant body.  I am paying for those hours on my feet today big time.  Thank you dear husband for massaging my legs and back. 

Today I am 23 weeks pregnant and minus feeling like I ran a half marathon yesterday I am feeling good.  Can't wait for tomorrow I am hoping the weather clears and I can get a run in. 

Hope you all enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment