Monday, June 3, 2013

24 weeks and the Run Real Challenge

Here it is June 3rd already?!? How'd that happen.  Today I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I started the week out right by taking on a new challenge, and logging my first run for it.
On one of my favorite blogs: amomrunthistown she is hosting a June challenge called #runreal.  My goal for June is to #runreal thoughtful.  A lot of my goals are of course pregnancy related.  As much as I want to #runreal fast or hard I know that now is not the time for that.  I have to listen to my body to make running last through this pregnancy.  I need it to last because it makes me so happy.  I feel more stable, peaceful, and strong this time around than I did with my first.  I attribute a lot of that to being able to run more often and longer distances this time.  I'm doing this by being smart, THOUGHTFUL, and consistent.  

So do you want to #runreal? Go to her blog and take the challenge.  Why not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment